.
.
.

.
.

.
.
.

.

.
.

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products represented on this website are not intended to diagnose,treat, cure or prevent any disease.For medical advice...Please Consult with your Physician.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Prayer To Your Holy Christ Self.



In the name of God, I AM THAT I AM

 I call on my Holy Christ self to protect, guide and nourish my outer self until it achieves the victory over every outer condition.

Beloved Holy Christ self
Please show me the next step on my spiritual path, show me the illusions I need to leave behind, so that I can fulfill the plan that my soul made before I came into this lifetime.

 Beloved Holy Christ self.
I commend myself willingly,consciously and lovingly into your keeping

Beloved Holy Christ self
Please release into my hands and use today, from my Causal Body, the resources I need to fulfill my divine plan.

May God’s Will be done in my life today and always....

     ASHE 

No comments:

Post a Comment